Food analysis is a vast and interdisciplinary study on food products and their composition. It impacts significantly on health, societal and economic aspects.
Basically, it is the method to characterized foods in terms of chemical composition, traceability, safety, and quality.
In our lab, food analysis is categorized in these aspects as follows:
- Amines, Nitrosamines and Nitramines
- Bisphenol A
- Fatty acids
- Melamine and cyanuric acid
- Mycotxins and Ochratoxin A
- Phenicols (Chloramphenicol) and aminoglycosides
- Resveratrol, 4-EP and 4-EG